Easy Fancy Fold Cards – Crafting LIVE Replay with Liz Featuring Perfect Pomegranate
Hi, Liz Yuille from Old Stables Crafts here. In today’s video I will be showing you how to make handmade greeting cards using NEW Products. I have made this video with an adult audience in mind. I hope you enjoy today’s video. If you did, why not ‘Like’ it and, if you haven’t done already, Subscribe to my Channel. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you and ALWAYS reply to any questions and queries!
Just Giving Sponsored Head Shave – https://www.justgiving.com/liz-yuille
Associated Blog Post – https://wp.me/p9Vk0d-4t1
To shop online – https://www.stampinup.uk/?dbwsdemoid=5024288
———————— Supplies ————————
• Perfect Pomegranate Host Photopolymer Stamp Set  £0.00 —— https://bit.ly/3zH0LGk
• Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock  £8.75 —— https://bit.ly/3zI45AQ
• Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad  £7.50 —— https://bit.ly/3MvyJ4g
• Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock  £8.75 —— https://bit.ly/3JfxLbJ
• Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad  £7.50 —— https://bit.ly/3cwFAO3
• Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad  £7.50 —— https://bit.ly/3NF1Ens
• Basic White A4 Cardstock  £9.75 —— https://bit.ly/3txE2r1
• Calypso Coral A4 Card Stock  £8.75 —— https://bit.ly/3LhOT0W
• Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad  £7.50 —— https://bit.ly/3wRjA8c
• Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  £7.50 —— https://bit.ly/3H9tTYS
• Sponge Daubers  £4.75 —— https://bit.ly/3HSH54H
If your order is over £25 and under £150 (plus P&P), please use the current Host Code (see my website for the current Host Code – https://www.oldstablescrafts.co.uk
If your order is £80 or more, consider becoming a Member. The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the Catalogue. For just £99 (129€) you get your choice of £130 (175€) of products (with no additional P&P). As a Member of this great Family, you get a minimum of 20% net discount on your future purchases. You also get income from sales you make to other people if you want to use this as a business. Win, Win Right? Whether you are in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands of Austria, just click on the picture to join the Team. If you decide that being part of the Stampin’ Up! Family is not for you, then just stop buying and you will revert to being a customer. Easy, simple, no quibbles!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TEAM:
To make sure you don’t miss future tutorials, projects and general silliness, please SUBSCRIBE.
Old Stables Crafty Hangout Facebook Group:
Old Stables Crafts Facebook Page:
All of my Social Media Links and the link to my Online Store are here: